Tuesday, November 6, 2012

care packs

They just keep coming :) I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. My sweet friend, Kwezi sent me this a while back - we have the SA postal service to thank for that, but its finally here, safe and sound. I ripped through the package while shrieking ecstatically. The whole staff room couldn't help it but to stop and watch. As the content was being tossed around in jubilation, I heard a round of applause.

What a treat right?

Final thoughts
Care packs are such a joy to give and even better to receive :) I feel so blessed, honestly. Its like a never-ending birthday. Thank you Kwezi for spoiling me rotten. With 4 months still left in Korea, you have no idea how uplifting receiving this is. My energy has been renewed (probably from all the sugar in those sweets and dried fruits in there LOL). 감사합니다 친구 (thank you friend).

1 comment: